What is Sunday School?
- A time to lay groundwork for salvation.
- A time for learning basic truths from God’s Word.
- A time to grow spiritually.
- A time to internalize Biblical knowledge while being encouraged to live for Christ.
- A guide in using all of God’s Word as God intended.
- It’s a spiritual development plan for the ENTIRE church.
Our Sunday School program is an encouraging time of learning for children, youth, and adults. Our goal is to help believers of all ages to grow and mature in Christ through teaching and discussion in small groups, with an emphasis on application.
Our Adult Bible Fellowship (ABF) meets during Sunday School time in small Bible-learning groups for all adults.
Our current ABF classes are:
- Womanhood: Finding Fulfillment in a Fallen World – Alicia Glendenning, Auditorium
- “Living as Christians” (Answers in Genesis) – Gary Ruter, Room 111
- Financial Peace University – Marty Dobish, Room 108
When you arrive for Sunday School, an usher will be able to assist you and direct you to class.